Parks and recreation professionals often have to wear many hats (sorry, but sometimes there’s no way around a cliche). Depending on the size of your agency, you could be the director, marketing pro, accountant, and front-desk fill-in. And when it comes to marketing, you need a way to pull together nice graphics for your recreation guides, emails, social media channels, mass mailings, and more.
Here are five free online tools that will help you, the multiple-hat-wearing P&R pro, step up your graphic design game:
1. Timetoast – Create compelling, interactive timelines and share them around the web.
2. Wordle – Easily create beautiful word clouds based on websites or a list of words:
3. Visual.ly – Use tools to create professional infographics for free (some of their products will be launching soon).
4. Prezi – Step outside the typical slide deck to create dynamic presentations online.
5. eMarketing Center: Use free articles, templates, discussions, and training as an Active Network customer.
Receive easily customizable templates like this for your marketing materials:
- Click here to learn more about our marketing tools.
- If you’re already a customer, click here to schedule a free meeting with the online services team.
What online tools do you use for graphic design?